We had our Johnson Family Reunion in Park City this year. The weather was great, and it was so fun for the family to get together again. We swam, went down the alpine slides, zip lines, spent a day at Olympic Park, and at Seven Peaks, and ate at the Lion House and toured the Beehive House (I love that place). It was busy, but very relaxing as well. Here are a few pictures to share.

Bryce with his cousins.

Bryce on the Zip Line, and loving IT!!

Poor Josh caused quite the traffic jam.

Too cute- love the bubble!! Great picture Dad!

Eryn posing so sweet.
Jody
Kaitlyn
Eryn
Bryce
We had so much fun jumping! Most of us were able to do lots of backflips, and my goodness was it tiring! I wish I had as much energy as the kids.
1 comment:
I loved the Beehive House too...way more than I thought I would. Love that picture of Kaitlyn. It's such a perfect cute little moment!
Post a Comment