5 shows I love to watch
1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. Project Runway
4. NCIS
5. Americas Funniest Home Videos
5 favorite restaurants
1. Emileo's
2. PF Changs
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Coasta Vida
5 things that happened yesterday (get ready...they are really thrilling)
1. Had a Primary Presidency meeting
2. Drove my mother to the airport
3. Our stupid cable went out again
4. My friend gave me some homemade bread
5. Bryce had a end of year Cross Country party
5 things I look forward to today
1. Cleaning the girls bedroom
2. Not having anywhere I need to go
3. Drying apples
4. Updating my blog
5. Project Runway Finale
5 things I love about the fall
1. The leaves changing color
2. Wearing sweaters
3. Making soups
4. Colder weather
5. Football
5 things on my wish list
1. Our company to survive in this economy
2. Put more money into savings
3. Have enough food storage
4. Have another baby
5. Go on a cruise with Kyle
5 people I tag
1. Casey Conley
2. Kerrie Meanner
3. Julie Scheiss
4. Becky Bain
5. Camille Sherratt
1 comment:
YAY for doing my tag!!!! Okay, I'm totally with you on your wish list. It's totally freaking me out all of this economy activity. It's stressful!
Post a Comment