Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Like Big Butts and I Can Not Lie


Here are our big butts! The kids love it when I make these Butt Rolls. Although today I let them raise a little too long, and they were HUGE. As I pulled them out of the oven I couldn't resist breaking out in song- which the kids tried to sing along (bad move on my end). Thank goodness they didn't get past the first line!
They were still as delicious as always. We like big butts!

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

We make the same butt rolls and call them by the same name. And I can't deny, we like them too. ;)

richelle said...

Love it! Made me laugh, I had to admit I hadn't that name for them, but it does fit! Thanks for the laugh!

Fun times said...

Yummy, I love butt rolls, well except for the ones that show up on your body. Those aren't so good ;)