Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2009 Gingerbread Houses

Every year, my family gets together and we decorate gingerbread houses. My mom bakes up the gingerbread molds and gets it all put together. Then my siblings and I come over with our families and spend the afternoon decorating. The kids have a great time, and it's a wonderful tradition we look forward to all year.

Bryce's House....I think his most simplest one yet. He used all the candy he knew he would eventually eat off of it! Good thinkin' Bryce! :)



Eryn's House....simple and cute. Usually I help her out every year, but this year she wanted to do it all alone, looks great Eryn!



Kaitlyn's House....Your guess is as good as mine as to what is coming out of each side of her house. It looks like a gigantic catapiller eating it's way through! She loves it and so do we!! :)




I think this years turned out great! I had some great pics of everyone else's....way cute and so creative....but they are on my iphone, and I can't figure out how to sync it up to Kyle's MAC to download. Sorry Steph, Kyle, Andrea, & Greg.....I'll try to post those pics soon.

1 comment:

Fun times said...

so cute and what a great family tradition! Glad you guys had fun! Thanks for posting, I have missed ready your blog :)